Heritage 2020 is a major initiative to strengthen partnerships and collaborative working across the historic environment sector in order to sustain and promote the historic environment of England, encourage access and broaden knowledge for a variety of audiences.
- .@europanostra's 7 Most Endangered programme identifies threatened monuments and sites in Europe and mobilises publ… https://t.co/kCHa14d9yT
- Does your museum or heritage site want to become involved in Heritage Open Days 2019? This year's theme is 'People… https://t.co/975NwfxcZI
- The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee @CommonsCMS has published a report examining the lessons that can b… https://t.co/XQlakLaxD8
News from Heritage 2020
Survey on our new report on collaboration between UK Higher Education Institutions and the Heritage SectorThe Heritage 2020 Discovery, Understanding and Identification working group has recently published the findings of …Read full article
- June’s #HeritageChat explored all things ‘Heritage and the High street’. Participants discussed the future role …Read full article
- Last week’s #HeritageChat explored ‘emergency preparedness in the historic environment sector’, a theme that has …Read full article